Arabia
Spain
England
Russia
Zulu
Byzantine
Viking
Khmer

Please note this is an updated version with RevDCM options set.

Tiny Europe (7 Ancient Civs) Link

Civs:
Spoiler :

Rome
Carthage
Greece
Egypt
Babylon
Persia
Celts

This map plays a bit intensely. As noted in the old thread, I wish there was a way to disable a few religions from the scenario file, because this would play MUCH nicer with 3 religions rather than 7. Oh well. :D

Both of these uploaded versions are updated to have scenario options set within the file, so "Play Scenario" will work fine if you're ok with Raging Barbs, Aggressive AI, and No Tech Brokering as options.

Also, I mentioned it in the original thread, but these maps I have uploaded are not original works by me, but instead RevDCM versions of original maps made by others. Since the originals didn't have "Made By" comments in them, I couldn't recall months/years later where I originally got them. Original credit to the original authors though, and my thanks.

Hello,

Here is a map of Ice Age Earth, the one that starts you off at 18,000 BCE or something like that.
Options on: BarbCiv, Tech Diffusion, Dynamic Names, and Start as Minors

Enjoy!
Credits: Firaxis Games (adapted from Beyond the Swords/Public Maps folder

You can direct requests to me as well. Though, don't expect me to change the location, resources, etc. Only thing I will adapt is the numbers of players. That's it.
Next project: Demographica, maybe. ETA:Unknown.

Ok.

This one is a port of the Vanilla East Asia map with 6 playable civs at game start.
China, India, Japan, Mongolia, Korea, Khmer.

I'm less pleased with this one due to the size of the map vs the number of actual Asian civs. I considered using the Chinese civ twice for Northern China vs Southern China, and I may yet make a revision to do that.

By default, this scenario has BarbarianWorld on but BarbarianCiv off. The reasoning behind that is simple: With the excessive empty space on this map, the map would be overrun with ahistorical, unrealistic civs very early.

In a perfect world, I would ponder a way to get 6 more Civs into this scenario as an "add-on" mod to RevDCM to allow me to include things like the Phillipines.

I make no promises as to game balance for this scenario, as China, Korea, and Japan start bunched together. I may move the Chinese start location closer to Shanghai vs Beijing for balance reasons.

EastAsia v1.0

Duuk, when you are "borrowing" other people's work, you should at least give some credit to the original creator. I've spend a lot of hours creating Tiny Europe

Duuk, when you are "borrowing" other people's work, you should at least give some credit to the original creator. I've spend a lot of hours creating Tiny Europe

I posted that I had no idea where they had come from originally 6 months ago. Since I downloaded your awesome map file many moons ago and you neglected to put a header comment in it (on the version I have).

I never claimed they were my own work, and I posted a disclaimer in this very thread, which you must have missed, saying they were not original work by me.

Top Bottom