RevDCMNextGen suggestions :

Kissa

Warlord
I really enjoy RevDCM Mod, but... ;)

Could you add something like Air_Bombing for the sea units against land units/ improvments/ cities (Destroy city Buildings, Walls, Ships in the city, units in the city, etc... like Air_Bombing but for sea units) ? Sea_Bombing ?

and in the same idea for land units against sea units (with gunpowder). For ex : Cannon vs. Galleon and Galleon vs. Cannon etc...

Each unit type could fight each other, the ability of all unit type will be full developed.

And to merged "Commander v.0.1 Mod" with RevDCM ? =>link to thread http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=352036

New units :

-Suicide car,
-Suicide Boat,
-Suicide Plane.

New Terrains :
Add some terrain graphics, for more Strategic gameplay,

Terrain_Plato, flat hihgland, like Tibet, Ethiopian Lands, North American Plato, South America Andes,
Terrain_Rocky, higher than a Hill, but less than Mountain,
Terrain_Depression, under sea level terrain (two kind of Terrains, Depression and deep depression?)
Terrain_Valley, small depression terrain, River valley,
Terrain_Cliff, coastal terrain
All the strategic games have a lot of terrain options to enhanced the strategic gameplay of the map.
(could be Bump mapping, not necessary graphical)

Seasons :

Spring-Summer,autumn-winter ?

Conquered City Options :

-Partizan :
After a city has been conquered, some random "Partizan" could appear around the conquered City, even a very long time after conquest, and they will try to recover there city.

-Occupation : the city will revolt, the city keep his size, no buildings destroyed etc. after X turns, it will be yours, but "Partizan" are still here and around, and the city could revolt randomly (and even return to its own Civ).

-Extermination (or assimilation) population is removed by your, city goes down to size 1 for very long X turns, but will be enterly your.

-Liberate the City : give it to another Civ, or create a new Civ vassal/allied of yours, no "Partizan".
(for ex : German=> Vichy french state, England with occupied India, etc.)

The main idea is, That a Civ with all his cities hunder the ennemy hands, will not disappear...
Human, or AI could wait for some "Partizans" or revolts, or counterattack and overthrown his ennemy, maybe.

The Civ without City, could keep diplomatic options, and ask for help other Civ etc.
Make an alliance, Ask for bonus, Gold, Units ?

That Civ could have a Diplomatic kind of "refugee" agreement with another Civ (at war our furious with your ennemy) and a bonus to buy units and try to recover his cities.
(like free french with the UK for ex)

Historically, that is, France have not disappear after german conquest, nor the other countries in the same situation, unless of extermination. :(

Definitly separate trade agreement and right of passage.

-Right of passage could be availlable only after defense pact or alliance,
-Or only for non combat units, etc.
-Or at will for X turns, if you agree for your neighbour to attack another through your territories...

something like that ?

Any suggestions are welcome.

And i made a small change in the RevDCM Python RebelType.Py

I was diapointed about the nationalities of the Rebels...
So i make the Rebels having the same nationality as there homeland.
And that's logical !
Rebels are Homeland peoples, not neighbours.

A little thing like this :
RebelTypeList[iAmerica] = [iAmerica]
RebelTypeList[iArabia] = [iArabia]
RebelTypeList[iAztec] = [iAztec]
RebelTypeList[iBabylon] = [iBabylon]
RebelTypeList[iByzantium] = [iByzantium]
RebelTypeList[iCarthage] = [iCarthage]
RebelTypeList[iCelt] = [iCelt]
RebelTypeList[iChina] = [iChina]
RebelTypeList[iEgypt] = [iEgypt]
RebelTypeList[iEngland] = [iEngland]
Etc.

is there a way to choose the rebel's nationality (when they are creating a new nation) ?

It's a little thing but, i was playing Russia, and the rebels decide to split off me as the american...

Could the rebels have the same nationality of the player, and implement in RevDCM a python or an XML tag to just change the name ?

Like iRussia =>iRebel "the name you choose"

Or at the menu start of RevDCM a line like "unit rename", but for "Rebel rename".

That way it will be adaptable for each scenario.

1776 iEngland =>iRebelAmerica
Like in 1917 iRussia =>iRebelBolshevik (!)

Etc.

Top Bottom