RFC Europe -Art and Flags Thread

I would prefer to have a better icon which fits the style of the other 2.
Didn't anyone see anything usable in other mods?

So I was thinking about it. If you want to make it stylish, then give orthodox's current icon, current chatolic can be the protestant, but grey and orthodoxy can be a double cross. reasons: double-cross and 'apple' more symoblic to orthodox, the fancy cross (now O) could represent the wealth of Papacy and current cathlic cross is pure 'n simple would fit more to protestantism.

also you can use some icon similar to these:
http://images.clipartpanda.com/baptism-cross-clipart-black-and-white-7eTMGRGin.gif
or
http://www.cogwriter.com/labarum_cross.png

Merijn, what do you think about using the grey cross icon from DoC for Protestantism?
Or do you prefer our current icon?

I need art - both icon and billboard sign for the cities - for the Order of the Dragon and the Order of Calatrava companies.
Any suggestions, any volunteers?

Attachments

• Insignia_Hungary_Order_Ordo_Draconum_History.svg.png
    Insignia_Hungary_Order_Ordo_Draconum_History.svg.png
    1.9 KB · Views: 66
Thanks, it's greatly appreciated!
Actually I already got into company icons tonight, and probably the first image in your post will be the base for the icon for the Order of the Dragon.
Will show my other proposals soon. The smaller gamefont icons were the first, the normal icons will come next.

What do you think about these for new billboard signs?
Teutonic.jpg
Dragon.jpg
Calatrava.jpg

Yep, that's intentional. Note that the gamefont files are very small ingame, mostly seen on the city billboards.
Their size is either 21*20 or 16*16 pixels, so it's good if there is a little extra distinction for these.

Here are the buttons for the 2 new companies:
Dragon_btn.jpg
Calatrava_btn.jpg

Attachments

• Dragon_base.jpg
    Dragon_base.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 121
  • Calatrava_base.jpg
    Calatrava_base.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 123
Btw, I included the Teutonic Cross above, because I made a new gamefont for that too.
The icon/button is unchanged though.
Also I'm thinking about adding the Templar and Genoese ones from SoI, IMO both are clearly superior to the ones we currently have in RFCE.

Thanks, but that won't really be in style with the rest of the companies.
Did you check the way it is now? I did a commit with art updates this morning.
You can add them in the WB to a random city, for an easy check.

Top Bottom