RFC: The Western World vision

Couldn't there be a major congress(after Nationalism) if a major European war just ended(or has been going on for an extended amount of time, and one side is clearly losing), for all of the European colonies and posesions.

Also, couldn't Congresses be used to bring dead civs back.
Ex:

'The (Greek/Chinese/Persian/Arabian/Egyptian/Mongol) Nation has longed from independence from their oppressive rulers, we have the oprutunity to grant them this shall we?
Possible answers: Sure, such a tiny nation can't possibly do much harm...
Never, they were destroyed for a reason!
'

I can post later for if a major power was destroyed during the war, the options and such...

Of course it can be done, though the tricky thing is to figure out how the AI should vote: I didn't dare change that part.

And after some tries I'm not even convinced of my changes.

My only thought: make this compatible with RFC Marathon and it will be a great improvement on RFC (I really like the Congress and Stability parts).

Excuse me, but I have a tiny issue with this. Liberia. It was originally a colony by America, to send freed slaves back to Africa (Willingly, of course). When the program failed, they released it as its own country. The Berlin Conference recognized Liberia, due to its Western Foundings, and left it alone.

So, what I'm saying is that America should be considered a "Euro" power, but can't gain any land from it. And if Free Town (the only Liberian city in the game) is a indy, they should leave it alone.

Also, the reason Ethiopia wasn't pardoned because it successfully fought off colonialism many times. This should mean a collapsed Ethiopia should be entirely partitioned off, and a living Mali/Carthage/Egypt shouldn't. (Also, you should take into consideration of them being vassalized to a non euro power. A nation vassalized to a euro would register as getting all the land).

Top Bottom