River Texture Problem

Adamb0mb

Lawless
The rivers on my games are drawn slightly offset where it looks they should be causing them to look like they are floating a bit.

Anyone else have this problem or a solution for it?

not exactly the same problem but I'm seeing the river with the water textures disconnected, like a dotted line. (that is unless I set the terrain detail to high, where the problem doesn't appear).

I just get ugly blue lines. As someone said in another post, like a child using a crayola crayon trying to make a river.

I just want to know how much it costed Firaxis to make the rivers. How much they paid someone to do it, how much it cost in resources and how much it costed someone to say this was acceptable to be used and then implement it. Embarassing, simply embarassing for this to make the final cut.

The river graphics are horrendous in V. I'm almost motivated to learn how to mod, to try to fix them...

The rivers are disgusting. They are the second worst thing in CiV graphics aside from forest and jungles that look like some carpet and not forest or jungles like the way they do in CIV or CIV:Col (I Love forests in CIV: Col)

I think we need more fjords, though. I’m old fashioned enough to think that they give a lovely baroque feel to a continent.

...and if it ain't baroque, don't fix it! *wakka wakka*

Top Bottom