Roll Call

Which Option Best Fits You?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I do believe the DG got a bit "utopian" and boring at that point of the game.

You guys were talking about how Provo left because he liked it better when we teared people limb from limb to get things done. And it got too utopian for him. And my question was How?

Many of us have cycles of participation. It's hard to say what keeps them or sends them away.

In my case, I just prefer individual elections and responsibility. The group of buddies thing doesn't do anything for me.

You guys were talking about how Provo left because he liked it better when we teared people limb from limb to get things done. And it got too utopian for him. And my question was How?

Because during the election that gave him the final push, things like "oh and we have to make sure the muslims are okay in our lands" got prioritized over "we're in war, let's r*pe Justinian completely"... Some may have found that cool, but I (and Provo, it seems) was rather turned off by it.

Because during the election that gave him the final push, things like "oh and we have to make sure the muslims are okay in our lands" got prioritized over "we're in war, let's r*pe Justinian completely"... Some may have found that cool, but I (and Provo, it seems) was rather turned off by it.

May i ask why it turned you off then?

I was too, rather pissed that the muslims survived. Nothing personal.

Citizens that pray to a God, just like Hindus. ;)

Were people really serious about that or were they just RPing and messing with you? Some certainly felt, wrongly as it turned out, that the religious capitol would be worth keeping for the revenue it could provide.

I am not really dedicated to the gameplay part of it, so I might owe you an answer on that part. But from an "exictement" pov, it got rather boring.

It's fun for me to see people get riled up over sill y things like this.

It's fun for me to see people get riled up over sill y things like this.

Haha... Nah, I wasn't riled up over it, I just thought it was silly. What riles me up is that our RP section is dead. I might aswell leave the game if we dont get moving soon.

Top Bottom