RoN-style buttons for Balthasar's Victorian Interface

T-mun

King Numa
Here's a set of buttons that I have made for Balthasar's Victorian Interface, using the ones that can be found in "Rise of Nations", an excellent RTS game from Big Huge Games.

EDIT: These buttons probably work fine with any other interface, it's just that I'm using that one :)

I created the "x" using two arrows, I will rework it into a proper x later on if I can get around to it.

Attachments

• cityMgmtButtons_large.pcx
    13.2 KB · Views: 74
  • XandView.pcx
    10.2 KB · Views: 95
Previews:

Attachments

• Screenshot_buttons2.png
    Screenshot_buttons2.png
    35.9 KB · Views: 201
  • Screenshot_buttons3.png
    Screenshot_buttons3.png
    35.4 KB · Views: 218
  • Screenshot_buttons_x.png
    Screenshot_buttons_x.png
    20.5 KB · Views: 226
  • Screenshot_city_view.jpg
    Screenshot_city_view.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 197
Thanks Balthasar :) You may have noticed I'm using a slightly modified version of your interface, I hope you don't mind. I wanted it to look more "epic" and less "victorian" so I could use it for the ancient era as well. Maybe I would post it some day if you don't mind.

Thanks Balthasar :) You may have noticed I'm using a slightly modified version of your interface, I hope you don't mind. I wanted it to look more "epic" and less "victorian" so I could use it for the ancient era as well. Maybe I would post it some day if you don't mind.

Feel Free. There are now several versions of the Victorian interface out there, including the one El Justo used in AOI Deluxe. I'm just flattered that folks think enough of it to want to modify it to their own purposes. After all, we're all here to share - by that measure I guess it's been successful.

Looks very nice! :goodjob:

Top Bottom