Root Mafia (Game Thread - Mafia Victory)

This case is so good that almost convinced me that I am a wolf, thats how much of a poor job I have done so far as villager :lol:
Yeah this is bad, and while its a pretty useless argument I can assure you that wolf me wouldn't be that careless (saying that we should kill mr. third party, failing to get him yeeted, then killing him at night anyway? lol). Still I gotta do my villager duty and I will try to assemble some reads, even if only for legacy purposes.

I'm afraid that having 7 lifes is not a thing is this catverse :(
lol missed that so hard
And here they get 7 lives, which sounds way better if you ask me >:[

Vote: Arakhor
hey @El-ahrairah, I'm willing to move to Takhisis if you want to make that happen. He is second on my yeet list rn, but a way better flip than myself I guess :p
Vote: Takhisis

As a late ISO on Golden, he has not done much today. He spends a couple of posts lamp-shading his inactivity, more joking around and several trying to arrange Takhisis' execution, which to be fair is the point of the game after all, especially if you're on the chopping block. There's also a few fluff posts of mechanics, two where he talks about reads and one where he actually posts his reads.

Sure! Voting for Arakhor based on my case against him earlier (I thought he purposefully trying to avoid making reads on people who were major wagons as the most major point against him) but I have been pleasantly surprised by his D2 so far and I've moved him up in my reads to null. Won't be voting here today because I prefer any of the other wagons honestly.

Takhsis - Actually not liking them as much as I did earlier. I stand by the whole slip thing becoming a wagon being more nonsensical than my early Esooa read (joke). I think interactions with you are either w/w or a pocket attempt, Tak seems to mention you in half of their posts, especially early on (hence why I asked for your read on Tak - was wondering about if a successful pocket had likely happened). Not on a team with Ace.

Golden1Knight - Was a null-town lean at the start of the day based on tone (which I thought was like his previous town games). Don't like his reaction to pressure from Renata at all and especially town towning Renata / not disputing any of the points. Scum lean, will look here in more detail later if I'm free before EoD.

Ace - Initial scumlean. Reaction to pressure seems more like town Ace. Willing to consider Marl's thoughts on Ace tbh as I believe him to be pretty good at reading him.

Undecided on who to vote yet but it will be one of Takhsis or G1K.

Definitely not in Tak's pocket as haven't noticed them for the last 48 hours! Could you tell me a bit more about what behaviours you see as "town ace"?

Votecount:
golden1knight (5):
renata, choxorn, ace marvel, raskolnikov, legacy of smiles
takhisis (5): esooa, marluxion, el-ahrairah, golden1knight, lord argon
ace marvel (3): takhisis, loderingo, arakhor
master radishes (1): inawordyes

Not voting (self-voting): master radishes

Sorry for the late vc, I've just returned home.
23 minutes left till brawl.

What happens in a tie?

Loderingo, you might wind up tie-breaker here if LoS stays put, got a preference? (If you've said so, forgive me, been a bit distracted.)

Definitely not in Tak's pocket as haven't noticed them for the last 48 hours! Could you tell me a bit more about what behaviours you see as "town ace"?
I've seen Ace react two different ways to being pressured:

When I suspected Ace and he was a wolf, he reacted very strongly about it (including making an incredible sequence of posts about me being a mass murderer).

When town Ace gets sussed, he will often be more downtrodden.

Ace is probably aware of the above but still his reaction fits in the towny one.

Nah. I am chilling after a long day work.

Prolly rand or tiebreaker vote. Couldn t be bothered to read the rules

:hide:

I think I'm kinda OK with that.

Think I'm gonna popcorn this.

Top Bottom