RPG: For Yevon!

OOC: So I take it there is no rule against auto-ing someone else's character unless it is an NPC?

*Civanator jumps up and grabs Strider off Refutik and throws him against a tree.*

"Woa buddy, no one's getting killed tonight. Calm yourself. Now why were you trying to bash his face in?"

*Civanator holds his spear at Strider's chest so he won't be able to get to Refutik again.*

"Hold it! As the Praetor of Yevon I demand to know what is going on."

*Everyone there sees the fire in Zarn's eyes, as he awaits his answer holding his staff firm in his right hand.*

"Well?"

"That traitor is trying to get us all killed!" Refutik replies with an unnatural calmness. "I saw him talking to theives outside of camp."

"How does it feel to betray your beliefs? eh?" Strider returned angrily. "I can't believe I ever called you a friend!!"

"Oh? You expect me to betray the ones I swore an oath to protect?" Refutik answered.

"No, I'd expect you to die, the same as I would've done for you!!" Strider returned knocking Civanators spear out of the way with his left arm and launching himself at Refutik again.

"Both of you stop it! Don't act like some kind of unbelievers. You call yourselves believers in Yevon, yet you resort to violence without thinking first like one of them would. Stop it immediately. I will not have this."

*Zarn gets closer to them*

"My father was the best Praetor in the history of this order, and I will not have you ruin this order in which he has done so much to uphold."

OOC; Did you mean to put Strider instead of Refutik in the first dialogue?

*Civanator dropped the spear and tackled Strider before he could get to Refutik and pinns him to the ground and whispers to him.*

"I believe ya bud but now isn't the time."

*Looking up to the others Civanator makes a suggestion.*

"How bout we tie them both up to some trees for the night? I might have some spare rope we could use."

*Civanator motions to his pack he brought that was laying near BCLG.*

"pass us some popcorn SaaMsan," BCLG says to SaaMsan

before muttering to immo, "if they kill each other we can go home, fancy chucking a few knives in?"

Immo promptly replies "if they die, we lose half our pay"

"Oh" replies BCLG "........... time to step in then" as somehow while trying to tie strider to a tree Civanator had managed to loop the rope around a branch and was all set to hang strider.

After being awoken from all the comotion, I walk up to the group.

"I beleve we should stop this agression, We should know that Refutik and Strider did not ment to spook us to death. We have better things to do than bicker about it."

I then decided not to sleep because of the recent activity that awoke him.

"No more of this," Zarn sneered. "Strider and Refutik, you both must ask forgiveness from those that have gone onto the Farplane. Now get to it. Everyone else get some shut eye. I will keep a look out, except you, Stuck. You are keeping watch with me. You couldn't have stayed in the capital and had to join us, so then you can keep watch with me. That's a direct order."

CivGeneral goes back asleap hoping that there will be no more fights. Just before he goes back to bed. He places his sword and a long stick next to him. CivGeneral plans to use the long stick to break up a future fight just incase.

"I do hope the Bo Katas I learned would work incase I have to break up a fight" CivGeneral said to himself as he pulls the blankets over him.

"Thanks, but Im going back to my guard post, stay awake if you want. But Im not taking any chances" Immortal points towards Zarn as he lumbers his way back to the hill.

"well ever since i learned that inspired clause in my contract, ive been thinking i actually have to look after you lot. I'll wander around for a bit"

So BCLG wandered around, he got to the end of the camp and it got dark,so dark BCLG could barely see, he tripped over someone bending down, seeing how immo regularly decided to answer nature's call at this time of night he thought nothing of it.

So he wandered past muttering "Sorry, Immo"

BCLG wandered back into camp, over to the part where he and Immortal had built a fire, Immo was sitting around the fire.

"Sorry for knocking you earlier Immo," BCLG said "didnt see you there"

"Where" asked Immo "Anyways i'll be back in a minute, my butt has to go get re-aquainted with a leaf"

SaaMsan keeps wandering. No one won any cash from the fight. It just seemed to end. And BCLG mooched off of him by eating half the popcorn.
He stands where he is and blinks.
:Blink:
He picks up a leaf. It has a cool brown smudgey design on it.
"Oh, Sweet" says SaaMsan.
Eww...

as SaaMsan comes running back into camp screaming about his special leaf he just found BCLG notices a distinct lack of anything happening in camp, this distrubs him there's usually at least some form of news.

*Ixosis wakes up from his light sleep at the break of dawn. Stretching he sees everyone is heavily sleeping or cat napping. He gets up, grabs his spear and walks out of camp up the hill past Immo. From his view all he sees are hills and more hills. Ixosis wonders if Strider and Refutik had solved their problems. He walks back into the camp and notices that Refutik is missing. Not alarming others, Ixosis quickly searches the area around camp. Finding nothing, he walks back to BCLG and shakes him gently and whispers.*

"Wake up, Refutik's missing. I couldn't find him. Maybe Strider was right and he is paying off thieves."

*Ixosis straps his jeweled scabbard to his belt and puts his spear on his back. He takes a knife out of his pack and some rope and puts them on his belt and waits for BCLG to wake up.*

"Great"mumbles BCLG "up at this time, sure i can protect them but why the hell do i have to go running after em?"

"Immo"he whispered"Immo wake up" he continued like this for awhile until he finally got so annoyed that he gripped immo on where his shoulder would have been he was however left holding some straw,

"WTF" exclaimed BCLG

Top Bottom