RPG managers

I'd like to give the RPG game a shot in the arm but I am going to need a few managers. The workload is just too much for one person.

Positions:
ART Manager- me
Chief Loan officer- open
Land Grant Manager- open
Items/Price Manager- open

Please post if you are interested in one of these positions and I'll fill you in on the duties if need be. These positions come with a +20% salary bonus.

:D
I guess that means I'll take the Land Manager position.

Great! Thanks fellas.

I can do the cheif loan officer.

I will get the books caught up before passing the buck to you. We are also going to do away with the loan procedure. Players can go into the red as long as they have the purchasing power to do so. Purchasing power is your total Y plus your total assets (real estate, items, businesses, etc).

I would like to be the Items/Price Manager.

Please make a list of all items that are currently for sale and one for any personal items with who owns them. You can also set a value/Price for any items that need it.

:D
I guess that means I'll take the Land Manager position.

I'll get you some fresh screenies like my previous ones. Let me know if you want them different.

I will need screenshots like the ones you made before (by quadrant). If you can make them following tonight's TC that would be great. That way the Land Auction will e up to date (as much as possible!)

Thanks

Top Bottom