RPG Mini-Game: Murder at the Temple!

blackheart said:
Propeganda, propaganda, it's one letter and you obviously understood the meaning, so why the insult of my grammar?
If you're refering to my post, I hope you didn't take it that way. I was going for classical_hero's statement that it was true that it was propaganda.

classical_hero said:
It is the truth.

EDIT. I had to correct you poor spelling. If you want me gone, you must do it the right way. And I'll go out the right way, kicking and screaming, and pleading my innocence all the way to the cliff top, and singing of everyone's impending doom!!!!

I was referring to this post RegentMan, not yours. Funny thing is he made grammatical errors too.

blackheart said:
I was referring to this post RegentMan, not yours. Funny thing is he made grammatical errors too.
Okay, I didn't see that edit. The last thing I wanted to do was to insult anyone.

Since five out of six have voted with the votes 3/1/1, isn't that enough to convict a kill?

I still believe it's Wolfgansan, but my suspicions are also on you too Saamsan.

Hmm... Who is the Monk guy?

I doubt It's SaaM... oh wait, could be, he hasn't posted for a while so he could have been away and not sent the killing.

Ankka said:
Hmm... Who is the Monk guy?

I doubt It's SaaM... oh wait, could be, he hasn't posted for a while so he could have been away and not sent the killing.

So because I was inactive, I managed to organize a mass plot to kill everyone?
That doesnt make any sense...
Why the need to accuse?
Is Ankka hiding something?

Afternoon, Day 5

Wolfgangsan, as he was led up through the hallways, sang an eerie melody that rang throughout the halls of the hotel.

"Dies illa, dies irae, calamitatis et miseriae. Dies magna, dies magna et amara, amara valde."

Octavian recognized the words from Requiem found earlier near the dead body. As Wolfgang fell, Octavian translated the haunting words quietly to himeslef: "That day, that day of wrath, calamity and misery. That terrible day, that terrible and exceedinly, exceedingly bitter day."

Evening, Day 5

That night, for their safety, all the guests were locked securely within their rooms - unless the doors were forced open, all would be stuck in their suites. If anyone left his or her room, Octavian was sure he would know.

For once, they all got a full night of sleep without the interruption of a killing. Octavian went to unlock the guests. SaaM, blackheart, Meta, and Zio had all stayed in their rooms. None had tampered with their doors. Octavian unlokced Ankka's untampered door... and found him dead! Ankka had put up an obvious struggle, but he was no match for the samurai sword his assassin apparently used, since it was left sticking out of the bed.

So... I voted for SaaM and I'm killed.

But don't think so. It might be someone bluffingmmhhhp... **mouth is forced shut by some others who said dead don't talk, not even in a game**

I agree with Sniplefritz. It has to be Blackheart. Who else here could get their hands on a samurai sword other than an actual soldier? Plus, I was locked up for the night. There is no way I was able to leave my room and step over 14 interns and not make a sound. It couldnt have been me. I'm just the vicitim of a smear campaign. But, I'm used to it (I am a liberal after all)

SaaMsan

Hello, everyone was locked up. Octavian knows who the killers are. If it were me I woulda killed Saamsan cuz I suspect he's one of the mafia. Let's see, who did Ankka vote for....SAAMSAN!

blackheart said:
Hello, everyone was locked up. Octavian knows who the killers are. If it were me I woulda killed Saamsan cuz I suspect he's one of the mafia. Let's see, who did Ankka vote for....SAAMSAN!

Exactly the type of thing a killer would say :hmm: :p

So that leaves the vote to Meta.

Haha :lol: If I do survive and WERE the killer I would so get SaaMsan next. But watch!

Top Bottom