Rule with Faith vs. Urban Complexity

lachumproyale

Chieftain
Anyone notice a conflict with these 2? I narrowed it down specifically to the point where I notice that the RwF policy set that corresponds to the district specialty is what makes the game not start (RwF cultural policies won't work with Cultural district, Science policies won't work with the Campus, etc). The Steam page for the Urban Complexity stuff explicitly states that they're compatible, but I'm nearly 100% certain there's a conflict here.

Last edited:
in case anyone stumbles upon this - putzed around with it more today and it worked after I rolled back the offending UC mods (campus, theater, spiritual district expansion mods) to older versions.

I didn't even know those RwF mods still worked even just by themselves.

I added some policies to those mods recently and removed the conditional check for whether the normal policies modifying building yields even exist in the first place. I did such check previously because RwF deletes them, figured it was no longer necessary. Will look into it and restore that functionality.

I'm playing them with most minor DLC disabled to free up assets, so that might be why they work, unclear. Either way it's not a huge deal, obviously a lot of people have left RwF behind at this point. The RwF mods I use just needed 2 lines altered to function. They seem to be working fine so far.

(But while youre here and speaking of disabling DLC, might as well give you this heads up: I noticed that the district expansion for, I think it was the entertainment district won't work if you disable the Aztec DLC. It's the only official DLC I'm running now besides the major expansions)

This is my first playthrough with UC district expansions, and it's great so far. Thanks for the mod!

I don't think there's any reason why someone would ever have the Aztec DLC inactive, so I consider it to be part of the base game.

Top Bottom