sancta private team PBEM

@ Memphus - Could you please post an update for me and everyone elso in the spoiler thread.

I tried again just now...I left 1 "t" out of the address originally.

@ Remake....why is it that you cannot take 60 seconds to play during the week? Not to harp at all, so please don't be offended...but my turns early in the game are seriously taking about 10 seconds to play...it takes longer to post in the thread and email to the next player.

Okay, but once the turns get longer I don't think I can. Send it to my email and I'll play tonight.

@ Remake....why is it that you cannot take 60 seconds to play during the week? Not to harp at all, so please don't be offended...but my turns early in the game are seriously taking about 10 seconds to play...it takes longer to post in the thread and email to the next player.

Hmm...I too think it strange to start a game and actively recruit other players to the game without the intention of playing more than 2 days out of the week.

Memphus already has a lot to do for the team as it is!

I need the save Ronnie1

GPS to remake...still cant figure out where the file to Memphus went...it shows as sent in my outbox with nothing kicked back to me.

On to Memphus

To Remake...

On to memphus. 6 minute turn

Top Bottom