sand 02: Prince of Persia, the sands of time

sand

under the sun
well welcome all lurkers, players or aplicants for my second SG.

leader: cyrus
map: pangea
size: standard
no. of players: seven
difficulty: prince
other:
high sea level
allways peace or allways war (players decide)

varaints

I. we can only win by time however all other victory conditions are enabled.

optional

one city which ha to be selected before 3500 BC must have a certain amount more units than gurding it than the rest.

4000-3000 BC: 1X
3000-2000 BC: 2X
2000-1000 BC: 3X
1000-0: 4X
0- 500: 5X
500-1000: 6X
1000-1500: 7X
1500-1800: 8X
1800-1919: 9X
1920-1969: 10X
1970-1999: 15X
2000-1945: 50X
1946-1950: 0X

if this is to easy then you can add upto 2 more cities. if we play allways peace then we must have villagers and settlers. remember this is only optional

well thats it

rooster
1.sand
2.xtream rockstar
3.confusion
4.picardathon

alternates

Lurker's comment:
Just do a one city only variant! (wow, that would be tough on always peace, there would be nothing to stop them!) :p

i was thinking of one variant but added a second one incase anyone else wanted to do it. it will be upto the teamt.

and on allways peace at least you don't have to worry about having to litttle troops to protect a city.

welcome its a pleasure t have you on the team. do you have any thoughts on whether or not we should do the optional variant? thats 2 down 3 to go.

i vote yes to the optional and i vote against AP because if some dude starts building the spaceshudle then we are screwed and we must invade that dude

lurker's comment:

I'd like the play, but don't have the time to make the commitment. So, I guess I'll register as an official lurker!

lurk officially away.

I would like to join, but you must note that i know very little about startegies and gambits in civ4, althru i win at prince with ease, mostly because my civ3 experience. Now im trying to win at emperor and im very close (usualy i lose by couple of turns on spaceship). And you must note that I'm very bad warmonger because i cannot find myself in the new maintenance system.

I'd like to join, sounds like fun!
I really don't get the optional variant, and I don't understand how it connects to PoP, so I say just an always war game where we can only win by time (that will be a challenge in of itself!)

your both in.

well i just decieded there wasn't enough content in the game so added something to make it more challenging. anyway i'll get rid of it soon.

Hmmm, maybe you should mess with the speed of the game?

Top Bottom