Say No 2 Net Validations
- Oct 22, 2008
Amplitude have posted a new scenario challenge!
This time you get a more aggressive scenario, as you must do your best to subdue your neighbours with the power of gunpowder. You need to be leading in fame, and must achieve a victory fastest.
Full description from https://community.amplitude-studios.com/amplitude-studios/humankind/blogs/876:
We hope you had fun exploring antarctica (and the world, as the map was perhaps not quite what you expected) in the Terra Incognita scenario last month. After that peaceful pursuit of knowledge, this month we’re turning our attention back to more aggressive matters.
The Flint and Steel Scenario Challenge
The wide-spread adoption of gunpowder weapons has changed the face of war. As your neighbors see an opportunity to divide your lands between them, tensions are high. Armies stand ready to attack or defend. Can you weather the storm and overcome your enemies? How quickly can you defeat them and raise your banner over every city of this world?
How to play the scenario:
- Download the save FlintAndSteel.ctr
- Place the save in “/Documents/Humankind/Save Files”
- Load the save labeled “FlintAndSteel” in game
- (optional) If you want to submit a score to the leaderboard, check the guidelines in the contest section
- Victory Condition: Most Fame at game end
- End Condition: Eliminate all other Empires
- Game Conditions: Nation difficulty, Endless game speed, no mods
- Leaderboard Submission Deadline: March 20th
- Leaderboard Ranking: Fastest Victory, tiebreaker by Fame
Please note: While leaderboard entries will be ranked by how quickly they achieve victory (faster is better), they still need to be leading in Fame to be eligible for the leaderboard. For details on how to submit your scores, see the related thread.
We hope you’ll have fun facing the Janissaries and Conquistadores!