SciFi/Fantasy Unit Graphics

Tyranid bioform air power:
The Hive Crone is a flying monstrosity used by the Tyranids to establish air superiority over prey worlds. It is a creature perfectly adapted to aerial combat, able to wrestle enemy aircraft out of the skies. The Hive Crone is distinguished by the sack-fed drool cannon.
Harpies are monstrous bioforms that fly with deftness and agility. As they soar overhead, they rain clusters of living bombs onto prey worlds and spit death from their forelimbs.

Attachments

• Tanelorn Hive Crone and Harpy.png
    Tanelorn Hive Crone and Harpy.png
    4.6 KB · Views: 682
Last edited:
Given how fiddly Tyranid designs are, it's impressive you got details so legible.

...but usually I just wing it. The Empire rises again! Sort of. Or is it the Republic?
Quid vis, Latin lingua mortua est?

Attachments

• Tanelorn Undead Legion.png
    Tanelorn Undead Legion.png
    14.1 KB · Views: 448
Sure. Which ones?
Uh... There's so much of it. The first RTS game is about as old as the Civ series, and the MMO is 19 years old, now. But, most people start at the basics - Night Elves, Ocs, Alliance Footmen, Jaina Proudmore, the Lich King, and Murlocs.

Man, I really liked those wood elves :) Reminds me of the old-school models and 1980s fantasy art :D

@Torbk Yes, they are based on D&D 2nd edition illustrations. I thought people wouldn't notice.

Some D@D rangers. One is not like the others, his father killed Chewbacca.

And a quick flip into rogues.

Attachments

• Tanelorn Rangers.png
    Tanelorn Rangers.png
    12 KB · Views: 258
  • Tanelorn Rogues.png
    Tanelorn Rogues.png
    3.5 KB · Views: 233
Last edited:

Fantasy barbarian brutes.

...and the ladies. Inspired by Valeria in Conan the barbarian.

And the Hyrcanian chainmail-bikini clad swordswoman from that other, unwatchable movie.

...the Cimmerian, black-haired, sullen-eyed, sword in hand, a thief, a reaver, a slayer, with gigantic melancholies and gigantic mirth, to tread the jeweled thrones of the Earth under his sandalled feet...

Attachments

• Tanelorn fantasy barbarians.png
    Tanelorn fantasy barbarians.png
    13.6 KB · Views: 254
  • Tanelorn fantasy barbarian horse.png
    Tanelorn fantasy barbarian horse.png
    4.4 KB · Views: 249
  • Tanelorn fantasy barbarian ladies.png
    Tanelorn fantasy barbarian ladies.png
    14.3 KB · Views: 253
  • Tanelorn Red Sonja.png
    Tanelorn Red Sonja.png