[R&F] Screencap compilation

Well, cities you have already occupied and are then ceded to you have no occupation malus.

Yep, they don't have any -5 after the peace deal. That's just during occupation while you are fighting the war.
That makes sense. Can you also look if there's still the buggy red colored phrase under the yield icons in the occupied city panel: "OCCUPIED: NO GROWTH"? Thanks a lot.

District purchase costs.

Hmm, I'm not sure I agree, it's like a beefed-up God King basically. Early on you're looking at like +2 maximum, and later on (very late) it's +4. That's a tough sell to me on a wildcard slot.

Legacy Cards stack with the Government bonus. So with Autocracy + Autocracy Legacy with Palace, Gov Plaza, and a tier 1 building, you're looking at +6 to each yield early. Totally worth it, just for Production and Food.

Legacy Cards stack with the Government bonus. So with Autocracy + Autocracy Legacy with Palace, Gov Plaza, and a tier 1 building, you're looking at +6 to each yield early. Totally worth it, just for Production and Food.

If you're getting +3 (to double to +6), then you have tier 2 governments available (because you have unlocked the second building). In which case, you're running Autocracy at the expense of extra policy slots. That's a pretty big thing to give up.

If you're getting +3 (to double to +6), then you have tier 2 governments available (because you have unlocked the second building). In which case, you're running Autocracy at the expense of extra policy slots. That's a pretty big thing to give up.

I think Eagle is saying that the Government plaza district itself, without any buildings, will also count for +1 therefore giving +3 overall. I don't know if this is actually the case in the game though.

I think Eagle is saying that the Government plaza district itself, without any buildings, will also count for +1 therefore giving +3 overall. I don't know if this is actually the case in the game though.

Ah, I see. That may be the case, +3 to all yields in the capital is a little bit stronger early on. I could see running it in a Wildcard slot in some cases, though they're pretty hotly contested.

Top Bottom