Searching for a mod

Hafenguy

Warlord
I am currently playing realism invictus. I like the mod quite a bit.
Especially that there are multiple resources, and also for some things multiple instances of a resource are necessary I like. Also the stability concept is great and for me a must have in a mod.
The only problem is that one game takes way too long.
Also, I would like to have more diplomatic features.
In Rise of mankind there are also storms that can damage armies, as well as the possibility to surround and besiege cities. I think that's great too. Unfortunately, rise of mankind is also much too overloaded so that a game devours too much time. Also, I've heard that the AI doesn't handle all the features very well.
Is there a mod that includes everything but is designed so that a game does not take forever?
Customs would also be:
-more civilizations
-more units

What is not important:
-graphics

There are now many versions of Rise of mankind a New dawn.
Maybe an older version, not yet so overloaded?
However, a first research lets me rather suspect that already the first versions are very overloaded.

Last edited:
Maybe an older version, not yet so overloaded?
However, a first research lets me rather suspect that already the first versions are very overloaded
Yeah, the newer version may have a little more stuff but is also more polished.
My mod, CoM started as a modmod od RoM-AND2. Well, it has more units and buildings and the AI has also improved a bit. Though it meant to be played not as a quick but and epic game, like the grand strategy games as EU4 and the others.

Ok thanks.
Just another question. The Version of RomAnd i have installed didnt appear as ROMAND 2 so which is the most current version?

It has. So it is the most current version. Thank you very much.

Last edited:
Top Bottom