Second Korean War Scenario?

Anyone wanna make a second korean war scenario. I thought that maybe it'd go like this:

North Korea carries out a few terroristic attacks, and then nuclearizes Seoul. After that, South Korea, Japan, and the USA begin a war that could end up being WW3.....

how about a first korean war scenario?

I 'll think about it. Hey, SunTzu, do you have a physical map of Korea? I made a map with map editor, but I still haven't detailed it much, except for rivers and a few mountain ranges....I need something with forests and snow locations and such....

no sorry :(
Seriously, i think someone should make a historic Korean War scenario, i'm sure someone can make a good one about it

I found this scenario about a second korean war in Apolyton. It needs a lot of changes, but it could be useful:

hey guys, i was trying to make a historical korean war... however, i decided to stop that project, and create a cold war.

I have 4 maps. i can post them here; they may be useful :)

Academia, will you make a Korean War scenario when you're done the Cold War?

I have never made a scenario before but I want to make one about the current state of Korea. I would like to Includ Japan, China, America, S.Korea and N.Korea. In my scenario the player will play the role of North Korea and will face many challenges. I would appreciate it if anyone could help me work on it.

You're talking to us from Pyongyang? I always thought communication with the outside world was illegal in North Korea, especially form the central hub and capital of the country.

Maybe its the actual crazy Kim Jong Il

No this guy a few months ago was trolling about how good Kim Jong Il is. It's somewhere in OT. I don't think he's talking to us from Pyong Yang :)

I would prefer it if you did not make such assumptions about me. I have not been on these forums before. Anyway if you must attack me then do it in the off-topic forum. I take it that no one is intrested in helping me create a scenario based on the struggle for unity in the korean pennisula.

Top Bottom