Selecting two identical leaders

Sporally

Prince
Hi

So I was about to start a new game and was aiming at gaining the achievement "Selfie" ("Win a regular game with a Culture victory with your leader in a game as your opponent as well").

I planned on playing as Genghis Khan, since there also is an achievement to win a cultural victory with him.

However, I can't set up such a game with another Ganghis Khan obviously. I did also change the color of the AI leader, but it didn't work either as you can see.

So if I want to win the "Selfie"-achievement, then I have to start a lot of games with duplicate leaders enabled to finally, some day, get a game where my leader is present also as an opponent. Is it true that I can't set up a game where I choose two of the same leaders as in the screenshot? I get the error shown in the screenshot.

Happy new year to you guys :thumbsup:

20221231111449_1.jpg

Scroll down the Settings screen (the one you have opened under this dialogue box) a bit and uncheck the boxes next to 'No duplicate leaders' (and probably next to 'No duplicate civilizations' as well).

Scroll down the Settings screen (the one you have opened under this dialogue box) a bit and uncheck the boxes next to 'No duplicate leaders' (and probably next to 'No duplicate civilizations' as well).
Boxes..?? More than one box I need to click?
You're saying you have duplicate civilizations enabled but you get the error anyway?
Yeah, that is what I was surprised about. Can you make it work just by clicking that box and choose the leaders?

Boxes..?? More than one box I need to click?
There is an "allow duplicate leaders" box as well as an "allow duplicate civilizations" box.

Last edited:
Top Bottom