Serie A - unbelievable

Inter4 said:
Time will tell amico mio. One thing is for sure, Milan won't beat Livorno.. they didn't last season @ Livorno, they certainly won't THIS season.

Of course I'm sure I'll be wrong and AC will win 4-0 :crazyeye:

With 40 you're 99% sure you're safe.

I respect Livorno, but I hope Inter4 is right about Milan winning 4-0 or 1-0, if we win I'm happy.

Stapel said:
:lol:

Well, I was thinking of Orange players. Sorry for screwing that up.

Why doesn't Seedorf play for Holland, he is really good. And he is a milanista.

Well, he sucks in the national team.. and the fact of him being minalista of course doesn't matter.. or shouldn't at least.

seedorf is slowly declining... I agree with his exclusion from the national team.

I've got to go to the stadium now.
I'm seriusly worried about Pirlo's free kicks, but I'm sure if we sing loud we can scare them.

After all, every time we sing "Dai cantiamo che fa gooooool, Cristiano gooool, Cristiano goooool,....."
(Cristiano) Lucarelli scores (the song means "Let's sing so that he scores a goooooooal, Cristiano gooooal, etc.") ;)

Rhye said:
seedorf is slowly declining... I agree with his exclusion from the national team.

I'm seriusly worried about Pirlo's free kicks, but I'm sure if we sing loud we can scare them.

After all, every time we sing "Dai cantiamo che fa gooooool, Cristiano gooool, Cristiano goooool,....."
(Cristiano) Lucarelli scores (the song means "Let's sing so that he scores a goooooooal, Cristiano gooooal, etc.") ;)

Livorno 0- 1 Milan- Min.40 FH

Rhye said:

I'm hearing the match(not watching it) and your curva sure sounds loud.
I wish I could go to the San Siro...

2-0 for AC.

I didnt watch any game 'cause I was out with some friends. I'll have to look for highlights in the net.

edit: matches aren't over.. I hadn't realized..

0-3 now. I remenber the first match of the previous season, Milan 2- 2 Livorno.

Rhye said:
heh, it seems we haven't sung enough ;)

really, it seems that Milan this time hasn't understimated us...

Not quite enought. Fortunately Milan didn't understimated Livorno and we actually played well, something we hadn't done since the Juve match and with Messina. Altought I was waiting for a free kick goal from Pirlo. Still, its a very good season for Livorno.

willemvanoranje said:
Well, he sucks in the national team.. and the fact of him being minalista of course doesn't matter.. or shouldn't at least.

When he is abused as the most right-winged midfielder in a 4-4-2, he sucks a lot. Even idiots understand this, yet it has been done so many times....

But, if Orange plays with Robben, Ruud en Kuyt as forwards, I don't see why Seedorf can't play on the midfield (on any place) instead of for instance Maduro or Landzaat.

Stapel said:
But, if Orange plays with Robben, Ruud en Kuyt as forwards, I don't see why Seedorf can't play on the midfield (on any place) instead of for instance Maduro or Landzaat.

One word: DEFENSE

Seedorf doesn't play it. Maduro and (especially) Landzaat do.

Darkness said:
One word: DEFENSE
Agreed. I'm very happy with the removal of Van Bommel, for this reason.
Seedorf doesn't play it.
For the simple reason he always got an offensive right-midfield role. I'd like to see him perform on a defensive mission. Just try only ONCE!
Maduro and (especially) Landzaat do.
Yes, Maduro and Landzaat keep their roles, but I have never been impressed by their capabilities.
They're simply not good enough. Maybe (just maybe) Landzaat is, buty Maduro?? Nah.....

classical_hero said:
How come has a thread about Italian footbal suddenly got talking about the Dutch National team?

Because it's a more interesting subject? :p

;)

Top Bottom