SGOTM 20 - Misfit Gypsy Nuts

Hi team.

I'm not signing up for this one. We have a baby on the way. Not yet arrived - today is the due date.

Best of luck! If I find some time I'll cheer you on through the lurker thread.

Major Congrats Adrian! Best of luck to you both!:woohoo::cheers:

Congrats as well AJ... :beer:

and thanks as well for being our team captain for the last few years.. :)

Saying that any takers??? Though I would like to nominate haphazard1.. ;)

I'll second the h1 nomination!

Thanks everyone :)

Glory to the new King haphazard1 :king:

(The secret to not being team leader is to quickly nominate someone else; Sleepless, Ronnie1 and nocho know how the game is played :p)

I would like to get 1 more of the unassigned players also. Is there someone on that list we would like to invite?

Glory to the new King haphazard1 :king:

(The secret to not being team leader is to quickly nominate someone else; Sleepless, Ronnie1 and nocho know how the game is played :p)

Obviously I moved too slowly. :lol:

OK, I guess I can manage. As usual, please allow me time to make the first several posts once the new threads go up so we can have summary posts, links, etc. at the beginning of the thread. I will try to shamelessly steal organize some basic info to start us off.

I agree with Ronnie1 on grabbing another unallocated player if possible. I do not know any of the currently unallocated, so I do not have a preference. Anyone know any of them?

Well KCD is an experienced player but I would be open to any new players.. :)

I need to add I'm away for a couple of days Thursday - Saturday this week though I might have a bit of internet access if I can access wifi somewhere.

Top Bottom