Ship Chain Strategies

Thanks for that, so you are saying that if I activate the sleeping land unit just before I move the ship onto the same square as the next ship. The computer will automatically move my land unit to the other ship without using its movement?

I had no idea there were so many little tricks to this game.

No, you move ship #1 onto ship #2 than wake up the sleeping unit and move ship #2.

I've done ship chains many a time, it is a great strategy, especially after industrialization. When you're moving 50-100 units, doing it in one turn is not only speedier but safer, since you won't have a huge 100 unit convoy vunerable to attack. Mass movement in one turn, the trick is just to set it up. Be methodical, and overcompensate. i usually make more transports than i need just so i have an emergency stash. Also, Magellan's Expedition helps greatly

as soon as you get your ship chain across to your target city dont stop there. Keep pumping the ships out of the source city and send out more on the other side of the nation to meet up on the other side there is nothing better than a loop spanning the world with branche routes its worth all the wonders put together

one more thing use the grid guide in view menu when organising your spacing

Top Bottom