Should we revolt in the next couple turns?

Should we revolt in the next couple turns?

• Yes

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 46.2%

• Total voters
Just in case anyone is wondering, I had my vote changed from a yes to a no. As it was my last night as the Cultural Minister, I had had a few beers and stupidly rushed my vote (I had taken out the word turns and inserted the word chats). So the change reflects my true vote now.

Originally posted by Cyc
No, I'm sorry punkbass2000, let me sum it up.

Without pop rushing at all -

waiting 8 turns would net us 5 libraries
waiting 12 turns would net us 7 libraries and 1 temple
waiting 15 turns would net us 8 libraries and 2 temples

if we pop rushed the three polled towns -

waiting 8 turns would net us 8 libraries
waiting 11 turns would net us 9 libraries and 1 temple

Well, my vote is still 'no'. I believe we should pop-rush and wait 8 turns. IMO, it is not worth waiting 3 extra turns for 1 library and 1 temple.

I voted no.
I think we should stick it to the Egyptians a little more.
Wipe out the Iroqiuos invasion force and in the same turn ask for peace so that we have a better hand in the negotiations.
Try to make peace with the Romans to protect our southern border near the capital.
That leaves us at war with the Zulus, the Babylonians and the Egyptians. The Zulus are too far away to matter much and the Babylonians started all of this. :hammer:
We should also keep fighting until we get a GL to rush a Forbidden palace as stated earlier.
If we are in anarchy, that could open the floodgates for another us against the world scenario. With the exception of the Indians, everyone is either annoyed or furious with us.
It is hard to conduct a war when you can't produce anything.

This poll should have been closed Thursday after Eyrei's vote was changed to "NO".

That's correct punkbass2000. Shaitan that's twice in a row you've misunderstood my post and said something about it. Am I on your hit list or what? I guess the PM didn't explain well enough.

Edit: Disregard - I just read your email...

Originally posted by Cyc
That's correct punkbass2000. Shaitan that's twice in a row you've misunderstood my post and said something about it. Am I on your hit list or what? I guess the PM didn't explain well enough.

Edit: Disregard - I just read your email...
No hit list, just confusion. I didn't catch that we were holding the revolution for 8 turns.

Top Bottom