Should we rush a Library in Boston?

Should we rush a Library in Boston?

• Yes, rush the Library in Boston before the revolt.

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • No, do not rush the Library in Boston.

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Justus II

General Staff
As discussed in the "Should We Revolt" thread,
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showt...&threadid=21567
we need to determine if we are going to rush any improvements before we switch our government. After analyzing all the cities that need cultural improvements, I recommend two to have libraries rushed in them before we begin the revolt, Boston and Khatovar. I have posted two seperate polls to keep any confusion from people who might want to rush one or the other, and to keep the choices simple. This is similar to the Khatovar post, but geared to Boston.

The reasons I recommend Boston are as follows:

It would take it 15 turns to build a Library on its own.

It currently produces more food than shields, meaning it could replace the population quickly.

By building the Library now, we can at least let the anarchy time work for us by making the library 90 years older when it ends.

Also, the anarchy would be 7 fewer turns of unhappiness taken off the clock.

When the border expands, it will encompass a new wheat square, and fill in a gap near our northern coast.

Eyrei is running a poll on how soon to start the revolution, and so we will need votes on this one before then. The goal would be to have our answers before the next turn chat Thursday.

May I add that we currently have 4 luxuries and will be able to keep our people happy enough to tolerate the hard work.

Sorry I'm repeating myself, but if We can take a closer look at Justus II's statement in "Should we revolt..." we may just put all this behind us. No one ever said we had to revolt on the first turn of the next chat. The decision was basically the next chat. Waiting until the last turn of the chat (especially if it is extended) will benefit Phoenatica greatly. Please check my numbers and give me your opinion.

Top Bottom