Sid Meier's Civilization V: Colonization 2

ModMonger

Chieftain
Hello everyone. Today I would like to request and possibly help in development in an upcoming project I have been interested in beginning. This following project, judging by the title, obviously has to do with a second addition to the amazing Colonization series. I have compiled a graphics modpack of the units I have been thinking of adding that compliment the scenario. I am not going to list off all the modders names and units as that would take me forever, you can use your own time to check to see. Most are by zwei833 or Nutty. The units involved in this scenario are the Harquebusier cavalry unit, the Renaissance Swordsman (Gallowglass graphic), new pikemen graphics contrary to their time, and 3 new "great" units that will spawn in cities, much like the specialty foreigners that spawn in Europe time to time from the original Colonization. It also contains 2 new re-skins of the great general and missionary also complimenting the time periods clothing. If I get a good response initially I will contemplate adding more. If this scenario is to go through I will simply make this a standalone mod in which it adds these units and can be combined to the modbuddy solution.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzkdDN-sWbIIWTVJYzBnZHpGZ3M/view?usp=sharing

Top Bottom