Sid Meier's Colonization

Lord Chambers

Emperor

Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Colonization is the latest game in the Civilization IV series, a standalone expansion pack that focuses on the Age of Discovery and Colonization in the New World. Though it uses Civ4's game engine, it will not require Civ4 or any of its expansion packs to be installed. In anticipation of its fall 2008 release date, Firaxis has published a Colonization page on its website that contains more information and details about the game, including these features...read more

Interestingly and very funny - have you guys seen the picture posted on Jeuxvideo.com's preview ?

When you actually meet José de San Martin he says : «My name is José de San Martin but you can call me José. Or you can call me Francisco... or you can call me Martin. But don't call me late for dinner.»

i didnt know where to post this so I lurked over on the second page and couldnt find anything apropriate so i posted it here. Besides, you are argentine... you must have something to say except necromancy !

Ah, well, I can't say I like that first contact comment too much. It's quite silly, and I don't remember reading San Martín ever saying something like that.

While we're here on the first page I'll just note that originally I posted this thread in the Colonization forum so that fans of the old game didn't miss the news on the front page. Now that this thread was moved to the Civ4: Colonization forum, it's quite useless.

Ah, well, I can't say I like that first contact comment too much. It's quite silly, and I don't remember reading San Martín ever saying something like that.

Oh, of course, the leaders in Civilization IV never say anything silly.

Heh.

Top Bottom