Some questions

MaxEd

Chieftain
Maybe most of them have been answered before but i swear i cant find em using google nor the site search (wich in fact uses google searcher, another story)

- Multiple production: is it active by default? if not i cant find it in the options menu (and im not sure if it is working on my game, feels like if it isnt)
- RevDCM: Barbariancivs, where can i activate it or...how exactly do they behave in this mod, ive never seen a barbarian city become a small civ...
- Great Commanders: (not great generals) how do i get em? i build em? a unit needs to level to a certain point? or do i need to attach a GG to a normal unit to get it? or how? also, somewhere it was mentioned that they give bonuses to surrounding units, what bonuses?
- Realistic culture spread: it also feels in my game as if this one is disabled, i can only note the difference when the culture is like 7+ tiles radious?
- Divine prophets: ive read about em somewhere, what are they? i only see the normal Great Prophets
- Ive seen something about an "aditional BUG menu", is that what i miss?

Maybe most of them have been answered before but i swear i cant find em using google nor the site search (wich in fact uses google searcher, another story)

- Multiple production: is it active by default? if not i cant find it in the options menu (and im not sure if it is working on my game, feels like if it isnt)
- RevDCM: Barbariancivs, where can i activate it or...how exactly do they behave in this mod, ive never seen a barbarian city become a small civ...
- Great Commanders: (not great generals) how do i get em? i build em? a unit needs to level to a certain point? or do i need to attach a GG to a normal unit to get it? or how? also, somewhere it was mentioned that they give bonuses to surrounding units, what bonuses?
- Realistic culture spread: it also feels in my game as if this one is disabled, i can only note the difference when the culture is like 7+ tiles radious?
- Divine prophets: ive read about em somewhere, what are they? i only see the normal Great Prophets
- Ive seen something about an "aditional BUG menu", is that what i miss?

All of these and more are in the Custom Game screen when you start a new game. With C2C I never "Play Now" I always choose "Custom Game" mostly because it is faster than "Play Now" but also because all the options are there.

OMG im simply a moron...i never touched that option because i thought it was only for "advanced multiplayer"...sorry

I did that too..thought it was for leagues

ok ok now i have another one: i mostly use perfectmongoose3 but maybe this happens with any map generator, usually when i get to explore enemy territory i find tags on some of their tiles, like the notes i can set on my own tiles, something like "+1C Sea Turtles" or "+1C Fountain of life", what are those? those tiles give any special bonus of some kind?

I never found any of those on my own terrain, so i assume they are placed by AI players...

ok ok now i have another one: i mostly use perfectmongoose3 but maybe this happens with any map generator, usually when i get to explore enemy territory i find tags on some of their tiles, like the notes i can set on my own tiles, something like "+1C Sea Turtles" or "+1C Fountain of life", what are those? those tiles give any special bonus of some kind?

I never found any of those on my own terrain, so i assume they are placed by AI players...

They are bonuses to plots placed by events.

Top Bottom