source code?

Nemo

Warlord
Has the source code for CvGameCore.dll been released? I want to add Watiggi's Raze City Mod (Warlords) v1.0.01 to the Sevomod, but Watiggi's is only for warlords, not v1.61. Watiggi has released his code, so I thought I could make modes to his stuff and combine the two mods. Where can I find the sevomod source? Thanks.

Sevo sent me the files before he left :) (thanks Sevo)
Unfortunately I didn't see that post before today!

Anyway, here are the zip files for Sevomod 3.3 source code (yes, the second one is also a .zip, I added a .txt extension to be able to upload it as well: when it's downloaded on your hard drive, remove the .txt extension!)

Attachments

• Mastery_SDK.zip
    232.9 KB · Views: 276
  • Sevomod_Mastery.zip.txt
    496.2 KB · Views: 332
Yes, thanks for the files!

But is it just me, or are these files either incomplete or not properly updated?

When trying to compile a new CvGameCoredll file I get a bunch of error reports, concerning all kinds of things - ex. unidentifiable tags and illegal keywords refering to workers ability to work outside borders, and total victory etc.

Any help or explanation would be much appreciated.

I'm not sure Sevomod 3.3 is compatible with Civ IV 1.74 (actually, I'm still with 1.61).

Thanks for the quick reply - I'll try and compile a file with only 1.61 installed.

Funny though, 'cause I've been playing sevomod (with Gir's add-on) and 1.74 installed - and no problems there... yet.

Well, I managed to get a new CvGameCoreDLL file made from Sevo's source files - but I can't get it to work properly.

When I use it to load SevoMod 3.3 (with patch 1.61), the intro movie is skipped, and in the main interface I'm unable to access the Civileopedia, Hall of Fame, and Options settings. When launching a game the info-bars and buttons in the frame are missing - there's only the map and your starting units.

But when I load vanilla-civ with the same DLL file everything seems to works fine - so what am I doing wrong? Are there files missing in the source code download, or is it the build of the DLL file that's wrong - or is it some missing links to python scripts that needs to be reconnected?

I know this is more of a modding question, but I post here, hoping someone with fair amount of both Sevo- and modding knowledge might be able to help me - 'cause that coding-stuff's all Greek to me...
------------------------------------
EDIT: Fixed - got it to work

Top Bottom