Source Files?

Where can I find the source files for merging? :confused: :cry:

All of the source is included in the installer/ZIP. The source is the mod.

However, if you're going to be merging BUG with another mod, I highly recommend getting the source from our SVN repository on SourceForge. Brief instructions are in the Download BUG and BAT Here! thread, and detailed instructions are on SourceForge.net.

This will allow you to merge changes as we make them, keeping up-to-date as you like.

You can find everything you need in the link in my sig and that thread.

well, so there is no need for a dll with merged files? do i simply have to merge the python files - if nessessary?

then i did something wrong when merging bug mod and ai autoplay. hm... next try.

BUG does not include its own DLL. It has only Python and XML. All of the XML files are new to BUG, so there shouldn't be any conflicts there. If AI Autoplay has Python files, they will need to be merged with BUG's.

This isn't trivial, but it isn't rocket science either. The Python tutorial at docs.python.org is pretty good if you have any programming experience. What kind of problems are you having? Maybe we can help a little.

well actually i try to merge it with revolution mod 1.62 (just released). but i dont get it.

Top Bottom