Spanish Civil War PBEM Techumseh vs McMonkey

Looking good! :goodjob:

I was thinking about your suggestions from your e-mail and I think you are right. I was wondering if you would agree to scrap the air cover rule and just keep the one forbiding air protected stacks? I think this would be a much better balance as fighters would only be able to protect bombers but not provide cover for ground troops.

Small world! I enjoy the old town, the food and of course the alcohol of Bansko. I have been there three years running and I'm already booked in to go back next February. The Pirin Mountains of Macedonia are beautiful and I have toyed with the idea of exploring Bulgaria by car at some point, especially Veliko Tarnovo. I'll let you know if that happens. I hear Bansko has a lot of Dutch tourists in the summer time walking in the national park and mountain biking, that could be on the list too.

Two years ago I was too hung over to face the queue for the gondola and decided to walk up the ski road to the second gondola stop. I was wearing snow boarding boots and was carrying a heavy coat and my board. I had underestimated the distance and the gradient and it took me two hours to slog my way up there (as opposed to an hour and a half queue!). By the time I got to the top I was drenched with sweat! I would like to try it again in the summer with less of a burden to carry!!

And what do you know ... three days ago my uncle goes like: "Lets go to Bansko"
And now we are there ready to party at night. :D
If you have the possibility to visit Pirin at summer do not miss it. I have met all kinds of tourist up in the mountains (even a french lady with a huge dress, it was both hilarious and embarrassing to watch her move in those rocks), all of them say with a big smile on their face that they will return for sure.

Back to SCW ... Is there a list of changes you made in the scenario ?

Yes, I have a very long list of changes. The main ones I can think of are:

Converted to ToT
Stackable terrain
More unit types
New unit stats system
New events system for reinforcements
Extra cities
New system for airlift of the Army of Africa
Plus hundreds of other small but important changes

Top Bottom