Star Wars Combine

I am 2ic "Deputy Administrator" of Falleen Resource Contracts.

Very busy I am.FF also uses me as their trading Baron as I have over 1100 facilities assigned to me.

Currently own 4 ships and 3 vehicles and a net worth of 9mil..although alot more in SWC credits I spose

[19:46:19] * WoollyWOW kills Plexus' tank with a spearman!
[19:46:21] <WoollyWOW> ;)
[19:46:33] <Plexus> no. no CivIII references.
[19:46:39] <WoollyWOW> :(
[19:46:44] <Plexus> no.

Plexus is a heretic! :p

Well they opened the NPC market..rather poorly..but open it is.

Managed to snag 2 Firesprays and a YT 1300 for 1.5 mil.

Thanks to Tycho..all the really sweet stuff was gone...he got a Bulk,Mobquet and Action Transport for less than 10 mil total.He bought something like 154 ships...

and the rich get richer

I don't know who this tycho dude is but if he is not working for a large faction then what the .... does one person need with 154 ships? That's just outrageous! :eek:

Tycho is a filthy rich guy that owns 3 factions.He made his first fortune the first time the NPC market was open.He bought and sold ships to/from it every day for weeks.There was a hole and he bought low and sold high and eventually they shut it down.They have changed the formula for selling(cant sell right now though) so it shouldn't happen again.

But it seems like he was ready for this opening, while it was a complete surprise to most.You have to be in a certain facility to actually buy stuff..he just happened to be in a commerce center with a very fat wallet.

-You can use your e-mail for anything you want.You just need a paid e-mail to register.You can even borrow one from someone and then change it after you get accepted.

Moff Jerjerrod said:
I don't know who this tycho dude is but if he is not working for a large faction then what the .... does one person need with 154 ships? That's just outrageous! :eek:

He owns Tenloss Syndicate and whatever it's nationalized factions are.

And if Tycho hadn't of bought that stuff, one of the other vets would have. ;)

Smash said:
-You can use your e-mail for anything you want.You just need a paid e-mail to register.You can even borrow one from someone and then change it after you get accepted.

What exactly is a paid e-mail? I am guessing it's an e-mail account you have to pay for...

Don't know ANYONE who would pay for e-mail. Meh, i don't have time for two to three weeks anyways.

Top Bottom