Stealth Bomber Assets

Wolfdog

Unit Butcher
Stealth Bomber from Civ 5.

NOTE: the unit data is based on a test unit and not balanced so you will need to edit its data if you wan't to use as is.

upload_2017-5-4_22-23-29.png

Attachments

• StealthBomber.zip
    471 KB · Views: 1,035
Awesome :) , that was one of the Units i Wanted to have in Civ 6 and now there it Is.
Do you have any Plans on converting the korean unique Units from Civ v , hwacha and turtle Ship ? Thats not a request, only a question :)

Awesome :) , that was one of the Units i Wanted to have in Civ 6 and now there it Is.
Do you have any Plans on converting the korean unique Units from Civ v , hwacha and turtle Ship ? Thats not a request, only a question :)
No, my plan for the present is to do some of the more generic units to fill holes in the Civ6 unit trees. Maybe even replace some of the cartoonie units.

WOW IM SO AMAZED AT YOUR WORK PLEASE DO MORE !!!
I am trying but I don't have much time for modding at the moment. Also it is taking a lot longer to make units in Civ 6 than Civ 5 mainly due to all the files that need to be generated to go along with the art files just to get a unit in the game. Luckily Deliverator has streamlined most of this or it would be much worse.

Top Bottom