[GS] Storms.

Tech Osen

Emperor
I don't mind the damage they do though it can be pretty devastating. But it annoys me that they are quite hard to keep track of.
You get a message when they appear and what damage they do in that turn but the follow up turns you have to check yourself and they seem to just move completely random. The weather forecast mentions a direction but it's often way of.
Also you don't get a warning screen when they start outside of your territory but they can still move to one of your cities and ravage it without getting as much as a peep from the UI. Compare that to the RL media frenzy when a hurricane starts up.

I don't mind the damage they do though it can be pretty devastating. But it annoys me that they are quite hard to keep track of.
You get a message when they appear and what damage they do in that turn but the follow up turns you have to check yourself and they seem to just move completely random. The weather forecast mentions a direction but it's often way of.
Also you don't get a warning screen when they start outside of your territory but they can still move to one of your cities and ravage it without getting as much as a peep from the UI. Compare that to the RL media frenzy when a hurricane starts up.
OTOH real life mediacoverage in the middle ages was underwhelming, too. :p
It would be good if you would get a message every turn if the storm is in LOS. I thought that is the case, since I often get messages from the rim of my LOS vicinity...

OTOH real life mediacoverage in the middle ages was underwhelming, too. :p
It would be good if you would get a message every turn if the storm is in LOS. I thought that is the case, since I often get messages from the rim of my LOS vicinity...
I have received messages from disasters in explored areas not just LOS.

Top Bottom