Strange XML behavior

Now I really don't understand what's going on. Trying the exact same thing (putting the code of the 2nd example in the palace) gives me this result instead:

Which is incorrect and looks different than yours (yours is correct).

Sorry but i forgot to mention that my screenshot comes from a modfied DLL. I just wanted to be sure if i changed it in the right way.

Sorry but i forgot to mention that my screenshot comes from a modfied DLL. I just wanted to be sure if i changed it in the right way.

Oh, OK! Then it looks like it's working fine then :)

I see that now the game doesn't display (+10% :hammers: & -10% units production) directly as (+10% building production) anymore; I assume that for example the Pulley Wheel now shows (+10% :hammers: & -10% units production) in its description? Might seem a bit confusing at first, but I'd say it's for the best since non-military units also get the bonus (although they aren't buildings, meaning that the mention "+X% building production" wasn't completely correct).

Anyway, thank you for fixing it!

Oh, OK! Then it looks like it's working fine then :)

I see that now the game doesn't display (+10% :hammers: & -10% units production) directly as (+10% building production) anymore; I assume that for example the Pulley Wheel now shows (+10% :hammers: & -10% units production) in its description? Might seem a bit confusing at first, but I'd say it's for the best since non-military units also get the bonus (although they aren't buildings, meaning that the mention "+X% building production" wasn't completely correct).

Anyway, thank you for fixing it!

Those changes are now in the svn.

Top Bottom