1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[SUGGESTED IMPROVEMENT] No border expand notification

Discussion in 'Civ5 - General Discussions' started by Silverwave, Sep 22, 2010.

1. Silverwave

Silverwave Warlord

When a city border expand, a notification should pop on the right of the screen to tell you.

2. ainwood

ainwood Consultant. Administrator

This is as intended. I agree that it would be nice (at least let you set it as an option). I'll add it as a suggested improvement.

3. Zelig

Zelig Beep Boop

I'd also like options - I really don't care about my cities growing in size.

4. Schimmi

Schimmi Chieftain

Sign me in. After having improved my land I let my worker sleep (I hate them automated) and I always forget to wake them and improve the new land.

5. audioaddiction

audioaddiction Chieftain

i know i'm late on this by a year and two days, but i just became a member and i'm still noticing a lot of these mentioned 'bugs' or annoyances. have the game developers fixed anything yet?

thanks

6. Optional

Optional Deity

Yes, every couple of months a new patch comes out, but loads of bugs and imperfections remain. These are the patch notes for the latest patch, that came in August: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=435186
    It's useful, these kind of amendments, but it's little.