Surrrendering???

Happyman

We are Borg
whats the point (besides getting all the AIs money) in making the AI surrender why bother i mean pacts of brother hood are good and all but i rather take all of the AIs citys instead so y let them surrender??:king: :confused: :egypt:

ok im a newb ive had the game for 1 week and i could use some help if its in the manual well the scam artist didnt give me one thats what you get when you buy things on the web..........

Don't worry if posts aren't answered fast around here. Pretty slow.

I guess the main reason would be to have an expendable ally.

If using directed reasearch, you can aprtially co-operate your research programs to complement each other.

Originally posted by Taé Shala
The main reason is to get an "additional" vote in the planet council.

That's the best reason. With 3 "puppet regimes", you always gain the majority at the Council for things like:

- Raise/lower ocean
- Repeal UN charter
- Salvage unity fusion core
- Commerce rates doubled/halfed

You can always let your puppet regimes conquer weaker enemies while you develop your infrastructure. They can be very useful ;)

Thanks a who lot guys. :) :) :goodjob:

I aslo just noticed that now I only did it once cus i play yang and quickly kill every one but if you say im gonna cancel our pact if you dont give me (insert demand here) and they will do it.. plz confirm i cant cus i have comp troble.

Originally posted by Happyman
I aslo just noticed that now I only did it once cus i play yang and quickly kill every one but if you say im gonna cancel our pact if you dont give me (insert demand here) and they will do it.. plz confirm i cant cus i have comp troble.

They'll never break the pact if they surrendered. But if, for example, you ask for one of his city, he might refuse unless you give him some money.

Corection, de can cancel the pact. It happend to me. If you let them live, there is a smal chance the they will prosper, expand, build an army and economy, and than there is is a chance that they will attack you (to free them self). Never let them live if you see that there is still a lot of teritory where they could expand. Also kill the factions that are oposite to you, e.g. you are Uni and they are Belivers, or Hive and Peacek.

But If you are Believers for example it works very good to controll University to get some techs :goodjob:. Sometimes I even give them cities to make them stronger. They get a good attitude towards me and I get techs very fast. :king:

Originally posted by Shirastro
Corection, de can cancel the pact. It happend to me. If you let them live, there is a smal chance the they will prosper, expand, build an army and economy, and than there is is a chance that they will attack you (to free them self). Never let them live if you see that there is still a lot of teritory where they could expand. Also kill the factions that are oposite to you, e.g. you are Uni and they are Belivers, or Hive and Peacek.

Really? It never happened to me...

Heres a fun thing to do. If an enemy, or friend, of yours had conquered an enemy you can send a probe team to his capital and liberate the leader. They will start somewhere else on the map with a few colony pods and a couple of units, their tech level will be what they had when they were conquered (IIRC). They will remain loyal to you, atleast thats my opinion, but ive only ever managed to rescue a leader once so i cant tell for sure.

were did u get borg face?

:borg:

cool

thanks a lot guys for telling me how to turn the enemy into my little enslved/assimalated servents :borg:

I actually had one packstab me wonce! I launched a nuke and the whole world teamed up against me :crazyeye: foolish humans, how*dare* they challange the great technocracy?!

Top Bottom