Continue with Education?

• Abstain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GenMarshall

High Elven ISB Capt & Ghost Agent
Night Haven, Vekta, United Systems of Korpulu
With the discussions on wether or not to change our research path comes into play. Currently we are researching education and other civs have researched the tech. This brings up a delema on wether or not we should stop research (Since TGL will automaticly give us the tech and makes it obsolete).

Poll Options:
1. Yes, Keep researching Education
2. No, change to Chemistry
3. Abstain

This poll will last three calender days.
The desision will be based on the majority of the poll
This is a public poll

Factors to consider:
Gain education via the Great Library
Education makes the Great Library obsolete
Switching tech now would make us lose our investment (IE. We start from scratch when switching)

Question - what would we do AFTER researching Chemistry?

Switching to Chemistry would probably delay Democracy as we will get Education from the library once the next civ gets it.

We should continue researching Education at a 0% rate until we get Education from the Great Library. We then kick the rate up to high.

-- Ravensfire, President of Fanatikos

We voted to go for Democracy, but we need to do that in the most efficient manner. We will get Education soon free from the Great Library, so gold spent researching it further will be wasted. Researching Chemistry will however almost certainly take a lot longer than the time taken to get education free, so if we switch and research chemistry we will delay our route to Democracy.

So, keep Education selected but drop research to 0% until we get it free. I'm sure we can find something to do with all the gold, we may want to rush some culture in Bescanon when we take it, or some units to help in the war.

Well I could have jsut said ditto Ravensfire ;)

ravensfire said:
Question - what would we do AFTER researching Chemistry?
I still have intentions on keeping the road to democracy.

Top Bottom