Tax collectors, entertainers... how?

Exsanguination

No longer here
How do you hire tax collectors or entertainers within cities? I still have't figured it out and i lost my manual...

You got to your city screen. At the top are the citizens, all in a row. If any are entertainers (elvis heads), click on one and it will rotate to taxman and scientist and elvis. You choose what you like.

If you city is pop of 4 or less, you cannot hire anything but elvis. No tax, no sci.

If you have no elvii to click on, but a city is 5 or bigger, just take one or more citisens off the land, and they will become an elvis at top. Then switch to tax/sci.

You just go to the city status screen, and click on the terrain (like a hill, whale, fish, whatever) to put the citizen to work on it. Click again to take him off.

Take a look at your resources as you shift citizens around to different tiles to work and/or use taxmen/scientists.

A fast way to put eveyone to work with one click.... click on the map center (your city). The computer will re-arrange your citizens for "most food"... which is usually not the absolute best mix at any given time.

you should´ve asked...:D

Top Bottom