TC Sunday 1200 GMT

dutchfire

Deity
Retired Moderator
Please post some instructions here, so I'll have a clue about what to do.

dont get dead :)

SoW.

I will check the save but in general I want to scout further south and look for future areas of attack if we need to. I still think we will be fighting in this game to either defend us or enforce our will.

Correct again dave :goodjob:

Game crashed on me in 1709, but here's the 1906 autosave. I think we can now trade Nationalism for Education and Astronomy and 80 gold with Mansa.

German and Russian defences were okay.
the save

I was quite disappointed yesterday, that the computer crashed after quite a lot of playing. I didn't bother to post the log then, but here is something, mostly trading, as I didn't have to do any build orders.

Turn 1 We traded paper to Bismarck for 260 gold and his world map, not a great trade, but he'll get it anyway. The map shows us almost everything.
We trade gunpowder for musc and 260 gold with Saladin.
Traded Printing Press + world map + 570 gold for Nationalism with Peter
Traded Theology to Monty for 150 gold.

Turn 2 (I think we'd have to start from this back-up save :cry:)
We sold Nationalism to Mansa Musa for Education + Astronomy + 80 gold (one hell of a trade), setting research to Scientific Method.

Pressed enter, computer dies on me.

Workers: plan was to clear the jungle in the east to make room for settlements later, did some normal work too.

Some plans for the future: keep trading everything we've got.
Settling in the jungle in the east, and on the Boaring Wallow subcontinent (near the incense for example). Start earning less great artist points in our GP-farm, we've now got like 60% chance of a great artist.
Start building FP, and poprushing it as soon as possible.

Military: Russian defences were quite good, German were less, but there was quite a stack in Berlin.

Top Bottom