Team Captain Election Poll

Vote for Team Captain

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cyc

Looking for the door...
This poll will be used to elect a new Team Captain for the month of January.

The Team Captain is allowed access to the saves and other information pertaining to the game. Most contact from the referee to the team is through the team captain. Also, the team Captain authorizes others on the team access to this information. Just as everyone here has been allowed access to this private forum.

The Team Captain is also a touchpoint for the other teams in the United Nations. Contact and communications can and probably will be directed at this office in the future. Keeping the team updated with new information from the UN will be an important part of the job.

Making sure the team, as a whole, is united in the decision making process will also be part of this job discription. Solving internal problems, setting up needed threads and polls, and staying involved in discussions will also be key to the position.

This position has a normal term of one month. A citizen may hold the office for consecutive terms or run again at a later time. There is no limit to the amount of monthly terms a citizen may hold the office.

Accepting nominations for the office of Team Captain are:

Sparthage
CharlemagneXLII
Calis

This is a public poll and will reamain open for 1 week.

I believe there should be at least two people with the keys to the kingdom. Calis is a good friend, a confidant, and a great player. Being our Designated Player (DP) holds a lot of responsibility. I feel the responsibilities of Team Captain should not weigh on the DP, but be taken up by another when possible. Therefore I have voted for Sparthage as our new Team Captain. Bringing in someone new to learn the ropes will benefit the Eagle team as a whole and strengthen our bench.

I voted for myself. I promise to do my best if I win, even though this would be a first. Now that we've founded our first city, we can begin our quest for victory. :trophy:

Yes, congrats Sparthage. Our new Team Captain! I will PM you sometime today.

Top Bottom