Teamers

Very fun way to play the game, if you are bored of FFA you should give them a try. If you would like a invite to a game add me on steam and we will try to fit you into one!

I am going to start keeping track of teamers and play here on the forum and maybe a little writeup once in a while or some screenshots.

Today:

4v4

Winners
NecroDMI
Yoruus
Shumi
M3hren

vs

Losers
Eml_Joe
Kyp
AwesoMe
Appok

Technically a loss, but we GG due to lag and a failed rush, which we went for considering the terrible lag. Europeans and American pings dont seem to mix so well when 8 players are involved, but fine for 6 man.

Game 2

Losers
NecroDMI
Yoruus
M3hren

vs

Winners
Eml_Joe
Appok
Kyp

We settled better in most all cities, their attacks didn't gain ground on Joe, while Appok with Russia had crazy production, and I had great pop in the back with Iroqu.

Next time hope to have better civ night. This one was kidna laggish and didn't get a great game in.

So... some new teamers to report.

Last night 4v4

Winners
Murk
NecroDMI
Appok
M3hren

Losers
Kyp
Tonythebum
SilentKnight
AwesoMe

This was a interesting game, 4v4 starts all 4 on each side in skirmish maps, yet can leave a player closer to the front than the others at times.

Tony forward settled with his Cels civ hard on Appok as the Iroqu. but Appok had NecroDMI with Rome right behind him. Which led to a 2v1 on Tony. This was made worse by a lack of assistance via units to tony from Silent (who was behind him) and me (north of him on another front)

In hindsight I should have built him more units, since my front line wasn't so active. But Murk was in front of me, and he is one of the best teamer players in the world currently especially with military.

So eventually Tony couldn't handle the combined Legions, Mohawks, Crossbow spam and succumbed.

Really wish someone could make us a skirmish based teamer map that was more balanced :) We had a great swath of around 50 plains tiles in our land. Led to them massively making more cities.

imo 4-4 on skirmish map are kind of unplayable/superboring for half of players.

Map is so big that back players needs like 20 turns to move units to front, very often all good natural wonders are on one side of map giving quite a huge boost to this side and when u mix up EU and US players lag will usually end/decide game and not skill

Top Bottom