Tech Transfer

Saranda

Chieftain
Hello,
Technology improvements I researched and acquired in "Ixith", hulls, weapons, engines and ship defenses, did not transfer to the next scenerio, "Darkness Rising". Why is that?
Thanks,
Saranda

probably should ask this question on the GalCivII official boards (at GalCiv2.com ) as there are more ppl there to answer your question, theres only like 5 members or so who visit here and often times the visitors are guests and not members.

Saranda said:
Hello,
Technology improvements I researched and acquired in "Ixith", hulls, weapons, engines and ship defenses, did not transfer to the next scenerio, "Darkness Rising". Why is that?
Thanks,
Saranda
I can answer your question.

It's because the technological discoveries you make in one scenario doesn't transfer to the next. You have to start all over again in the next episode. However, with each new episode, you do receive more and more technologies to start with.

I hope that's clear and answers your question

smjjames said:
probably should ask this question on the GalCivII official boards (at GalCiv2.com ) as there are more ppl there to answer your question, theres only like 5 members or so who visit here and often times the visitors are guests and not members.
Well, maybe there aren't many active users here, but they are very willing to help...
Besides, the GalCivII fora are not very ...uh... good :)

Top Bottom