Tech Tree Changes

Elhoim

Iron Tower Studio Dev
I was thinking about some things in the tech tree. One of them was that factories and coal plants appear with assembly line, which represent the early XXth century factories, whereas the industrial revolution of the 1700s is only represented by an increase of 50% in worker actions. The latter is in my opinion under-represented. Perhaps moving factories to it and leaving coal plants in the assembly line would be a better representative of history.

I was also thinking about The Pentagon, which was built during WW2. Industrialism is the WW2 tech by excelence, as it has tanks and battleships. I think that The Pentagon would fit better there with a lower build cost.

That´s all for now. If you have any suggestions for the tech tree, this would be a nice place to do so.

The tech tree has it all wrong anyway. The assembly line wasn't invented until the early 1900s, with the first factories appearing in the 1700s (and sooner) -- but it wasn't until the 1800s that factories had actual industrial-level machinery.

Top Bottom