technology pedia.txt errors

Kaimoon

The Teacher
I'm getting this error message when I load up my mod: Missing entry in "text/PediaIcons.txt": TECH_ and the tech name. I've gone over my pediaicon txt and I don't know what is missing. The only entries for tech's are the images and i have both image sizes in the txt file and i even created a "tech chooser" folder. Can anyone help me? :confused:

I'm getting this error message when I load up my mod: Missing entry in "text/PediaIcons.txt": TECH_ and the tech name. I've gone over my pediaicon txt and I don't know what is missing. The only entries for tech's are the images and i have both image sizes in the txt file and i even created a "tech chooser" folder. Can anyone help me? :confused:

I found many times this error in woking my Mod. You must control that you have writing exactly the same text in every part. What you have write in Civ3Edit must be the same you write in Pediaicons.txt and the name of thechs (nameoftechlarge.pcx and nameoftechsmall.pcx) must be the same you have in Pedia. To avoid errors I cut and paste all.

thanks for the tip! but now i'm experiencing a few more issues, but i found out how to resolve it. :lol:

Just make sure that when adding the LARGE version of the picture, you add TECH_Example_LARGE
art/tech chooser/00-examplelarge.pcx

Can anyone help me? :confused:
Q: How can I get people to ignore me?
A: Repeat the following as needed -

Everyone makes mistakes. Part of "sovereign reason" is observation followed by deliberation.;)

Just make sure that when adding the LARGE version of the picture, you add TECH_Example_LARGE
art/tech chooser/00-examplelarge.pcx
Q: How can I get on people's ignore lists?
A: Bump old threads that no longer serve a purpose. ;)

Top Bottom