1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Term 2 Nomination Tracker

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Democracy Game II' started by Methos, Mar 24, 2007.

1. Methos

Methos HoF Quattromaster Moderator Hall of Fame Staff

Final Update. Nominations are now closed and polls will open shortly.

Top of Page

2. DaveShack

DaveShack Inventor Retired Moderator

I have a question of fairness regarding when nominations closed. The nomination threads said they would close by "2pm on March 27th (1900 GMT)" but were actually closed around 3am. Isn't this a bit unfair to those who thought they had until later today to accept their nominations?

3. Methos

Methos HoF Quattromaster Moderator Hall of Fame Staff

The actual statement was:

My actual statement dealt with when I would have the polls posted by. I knew for a fact I would have the polls out no later than 2:00 pm, but I was hoping to have them out prior to leaving for work. It was also my understanding that nomination threads were to be open for three days, which is 72 hours. If you check my nomination threads they were closed after the 72 hour mark.

I do apologize as I did not make it clear when the nomination threads would close, nor did I make it clear when the polls would start. I was going more off the latest time I knew they would be posted by. I just happen to have enough time prior to work to get them up.

Even though I did not make myself clear, and I apologize for that, the nomination threads were open for the allotted time as stated in our laws.

4. dutchfire

dutchfire Deity Retired Moderator

Dave, how many registered voters are there?

5. DaveShack

DaveShack Inventor Retired Moderator

The user group has 124 members, obviously most of which aren't actually voting.

6. NKVD

NKVD Cossack

even less than you think since I voted 9 times...

:)