Term 2 Nomination Tracker

I have a question of fairness regarding when nominations closed. The nomination threads said they would close by "2pm on March 27th (1900 GMT)" but were actually closed around 3am. Isn't this a bit unfair to those who thought they had until later today to accept their nominations?

I have a question of fairness regarding when nominations closed. The nomination threads said they would close by "2pm on March 27th (1900 GMT)" but were actually closed around 3am. Isn't this a bit unfair to those who thought they had until later today to accept their nominations?

The actual statement was:

Methos said:
The election poll will be posted by 2:00 pm (1900 GMT) on March 27th and will list all accepted nominations, in order of acceptance.

My actual statement dealt with when I would have the polls posted by. I knew for a fact I would have the polls out no later than 2:00 pm, but I was hoping to have them out prior to leaving for work. It was also my understanding that nomination threads were to be open for three days, which is 72 hours. If you check my nomination threads they were closed after the 72 hour mark.

I do apologize as I did not make it clear when the nomination threads would close, nor did I make it clear when the polls would start. I was going more off the latest time I knew they would be posted by. I just happen to have enough time prior to work to get them up.

Even though I did not make myself clear, and I apologize for that, the nomination threads were open for the allotted time as stated in our laws.

Dave, how many registered voters are there?

Top Bottom