Term 3 CoAF Poll - Should we raze Arnhem and Amsterdam?

Should we raze Arnhem and Amsterdam?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ginger_Ale said:
I checked after CT changed it, and when it said "4", there were three people listed, and my vote was the unnamed fourth. When in doubt, go by the number on the right, do NOT count the names.
zyxy was going by the number on the right, but Stuck thought your vote was lost as your name didn't appear. As there were fewer names than votes, I guessed your's was the missing name. It sounds like that is correct and we do not need to add another vote as your's has not gone missing, it's just that your name does not appear as the vote was changed.

Stuck_as_a_Mac said:
well....
i suppose /me needs to learn to count, then...

still, we've 10/10 amst. what do we do?
Flip a coin?

Furiey said:
zyxy has the deciding vote.

That was my take on this as well (either Bertie's vote or mine decides a tie, but fortunately we think alike on this), which is why I stated in the first post that cities would be razed in case of a tie. I am not sure if the constitution backs this. It doesn't seem to specify the voting system.... ;)

In many years time there will websites where people will ask if "the burning of Amsterdam was a war crime"

I couldn't agree more, Nobody. It looks like it's time to start up the patented Ashburnham-anti-hawk-pro-decency machine again..

Top Bottom