Votes: 2 5.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Strider

In Retrospect
Please submit your vote for one of the following candidates:

Zyxy
CivGeneral
Abstain (attempting to rid the world of foreign vermin for almost 36,000 years)

:bump: I voted for zyxy. I did so because i think we need to let another citizen have a crack at Commanding our army.

I encurage all citizens to vote for CivGeneral

And I encourage all to vote for the other candidate :)

My campaign statement is here.

I still encurage all citizens to vote for CivGeneral.

Eventhough my campaing that I posted here wont save my cybornetic butt from the monkey (and yes, I am do refering to avatar here :p).

1. I will ensure that we obtain vet and elite troops by eather constriction from barracks or from combat.

2. I will also ensure that all objectives will be followed by the External Affairs department.

3. I will ensure that we have a strong defense in our homeland and have a more modern defensive army.

4. Speeking of modern armies, I will also ensure that we have a strong modern army.

5. Settlers are also needed for expantion, and so is the need to escourt them to ensure that they have at least a defensive unit inside the newly founded city.

6. I will make sure that we explore our lands.

A vote for CivGeneral is a vote for the Future.

If I do lose in this election, I do hope that my opponent would find it in his heart to appoint me deputy so that I can still have an active role in the government.

CivGeneral said:
<snip>
If I do lose in this election, I do hope that my opponent would find it in his heart to appoint me deputy so that I can still have an active role in the government.

CivGeneral, it's a bit too early for this, as the people haven't finished speaking yet, but if I win this election I intend to have an open application procedure for several positions. You are of course welcome to apply :)

Thanks to all citizens for participating in this election!

Also thanks to CivGeneral for running in the race. I hope you had some nice birthday gifts to wash away the disappointment.

zyxy said:
...wash away the disappointment.

As you can see in the Avatar, Major Kusanagi is a little angry ATM :eek:.

Who also complained about losing the election...or could? :crazyeye:

RoboPig said:
why is john kerry sitting behind you?
Its suppost to be in the land of fallen canidates :p.

Top Bottom