Term 4 - Province of Endor

Originally posted by Chieftess
You have control of these cities, NOW!

Keep your cool Chieftess, I cannot access the forums when I am sleeping :p.

I was talking to calinator, and it wasn't yelling. It's called, "adding excitement to the game". ;)

Originally posted by Chieftess
I was talking to calinator, and it wasn't yelling. It's called, "adding excitement to the game". ;)

Well I was not sure since you did kind of harped on Bootstoots on his MM so I was not sure how to react :p.

Also, I am the new CivGeneral. I guess some people cant tell if I am making a joke dispite having a ( :p ) or a ( ;) ) smilie in my post :p.

Governor, please see this thread for arguments why we should strengthen our infrastructure, especially research and commerce. The war with Babylon is over. We cannot attack India for 9 turns because we have a ROP, our railroad network is under construction and we most likely will not go to war in the immediate future.

Please look at all your cities on whether to build libraries and/or markets now. Remember: we have lots of luxuries and thus temples are rarely needed. Markets bring more happiness plus money. Libraries bring more culture plus research strength.

Than you for your kind consideration of these point, while you devise your next turnchat instructions.

Your fellow governor

tao

Could you please consider switching Villa Park to harbor, because we need a place to upgrade our galleys to transports for the future Zulus Campaign. Thank you.

Originally posted by calinator
What has CG been up to? He didn't even post instructions for the last TC.

Here is the truth, I thought the Turn Chat was going to happen on the next day. I was confused about the days since it was on GMT.

This time I will post my instructions.

Governor, this is what you posted as instructions:
Anarchyisgodsville: Temple (9), University (40)
Ville de Buisson: Infantry (1), Bank (10), Cathedral (10)
Sanction: Infantry (1), Bank (6), Cathedral (6)
Villa Park: Riflemen (78)
Anwerp: Library (27)
Steal This City: Temple (53)
Pandemonium: Infantry (5), Library (27)
The Burrow: Infantry (9), Library (9)
GainyVille: Infantry (2), Library (8)
Grindelwald: Temple (8), Courthouse (27)
Fallsong of Sentienne: Infantry (18)
New Edessa: Infantry (12)

IMO you ignore the fact that we will own our whole continent next turn, thus need no garrison in the cities and thus do not urgently need more infantry.

You ignore the fact that military units shoud only be build in cities with barracks.

You ignore a fact I already told you: The Burrow has double commerce because of The Colossus (but no barracks). Thus it should build library NOW, not regular infantry.

You ignore the fact, that we should build factories in high production cities. With Hoover in 10 turns, factories double the production in the cities. Sanction!

You ignore the fact, that wltkd significantly reduces corruption.

I suggest you improve your gameplay. This will also lead to you being elected in responsible positions in the demogame.

Top Bottom