Term 6 - Budget office

I request about $780 for a university rush and about $460 for a colosseum rush in Cold Harbor. Governor Perfection wants to attempt to culture flip an adjacent Aztec city, and in order to do that, we'll need more culture.

If the people decide to go a-invading can you set aside some money to upgrade the caravel please.

Could we get $288 to rush the aquaduct in Walnut Creek? With addtional growth, we can add 21 commerce per turn. Current build time is 36 turns. Following that, I would like to rush a Library, but I don't know what that would cost (do you know the formula?)

Were losing a great deal of money because of the war. sooner that later we are going to have to make peace or some other option. what is the plan to adress this problem?

Leader Rik Meleet,

Please consider rushing improvements in Walnut Creek. The current build queue is: Courthouse, Library, Bank, University

zorven
Governor of Cælian

Originally posted by zorven
Leader Rik Meleet,

Please consider rushing improvements in Walnut Creek. The current build queue is: Courthouse, Library, Bank, University

zorven
Governor of Cælian
I'm sorry Zorven, but we can spend our bars of gold only one time and therefore the most important rushes need to have the highest priority and at this moment Courthouse, library, bank or University in Walnut Creek isn't a high priority.

But I'm not the meanest guy and I listen to reason. If you can convince me I can change my mind. Why do you think this buildings should be cashrushed ?

Leader Rik Meleet,

These improvements would benefit Fanatica. However, the local consturction crews work slowly. Therefore I requested national assistance. Your office knows far better than I the demands on the national treasury, so I will leave it up to you to determine where Walnut Creek fits within the national priorities.

zorven
Governor of Cælain

Originally posted by zorven
Leader Rik Meleet,

These improvements would benefit Fanatica. However, the local consturction crews work slowly. Therefore I requested national assistance. Your office knows far better than I the demands on the national treasury, so I will leave it up to you to determine where Walnut Creek fits within the national priorities.

zorven
Governor of Cælain
If there is financial room I see no objections. But we earn little gold as our goals are scientific at the moment so the slider is low on tax and high on science and the reserve we have may be needed to purchase luxuries or technology from other civs.

Top Bottom